This product is essential to identify hazards that you may not be aware of, as well as to try and problem-solve any safety concerns. By law a safety audit is required every two years.
The Safety audit includes:
• A complete site walk, identifying any possible risks.
• Equipment checks to see that you have the correct equipment and that they are compliant.
• Auditing the evacuation routes and exit doors.
• Auditing of emergency signage.
• Auditing of emergency lighting.
• Auditing of the housekeeping and cleanliness of site.
• Auditing of all storage facilities and stacking areas.
• Auditing the current evacuation plan.
• A complete audit report to be handed over to management, including all of the findings and shortfalls within the organisation regarding safety.
• A complete solution report providing realistic options to eliminate safety concerns, is handed over with the findings.
This process will take 1-3 working days depending on the size of the site. At the end of this process you will be left with an accurate list of all of your safety concerns as well as a detailed list of safety solutions. The audit highlights any system shortfalls you may have and gives suggestions of what is needed for improvement. The final report will include a list of laws and regulations with which your specific occupancy needs to comply.