13. OHS SAFETY REPRESENTATIVE TRAINING:
This training helps a company maintain their monthly safety programme in-house. The training goes through all of the monthly requirements and teaches how to conduct your inspections.
The training includes the following:
• Teaching the safety laws that apply in your work place
• Explaining the important role that the safety representative plays
• Conducting site safety inspections
• Working through the monthly safety checks and risk assessments
• Identifying hazards
This training takes one full day. On completion of the training the safety reps will be confident of their safety roles within the company. They will have the tools to maintain the level of safety and compliance on a monthly basis. The cost
of training will vary depending on the number of safety reps that will attend.